The Arizona Cardinals on Monday announced their open practice dates for training camp at State Farm Stadium.
The team will reconvene in front of fans beginning on July 30 for the NFL’s Back Together Saturday initiative.
The Cardinals will also hold their traditional Red & White Practice on Aug. 6.
Aside from a pair of Sundays (July 31 and Aug. 7), open practices will run through Aug. 10.
Parking and admission are free for the open practices, but digital tickets are required for entry to each.
Cardinals season ticket members can begin reserving their tickets for training camp beginning July 18, Monday.
All other fans will be able to reserve tickets starting July 20, Wednesday. Individuals can get up to four free tickets to practices while still available.
Cardinals rookies report to training camp on July 21, Thursday, before veterans report on July 26, Tuesday. Camp will come to a close Aug. 19 ahead of the Cardinals’ preseason matchup against the Baltimore Ravens on Aug. 21.
Here is a full look at the slate of open practices (times subject to change):
Arizona Cardinals’ open practice schedule for 2022 training camp
– July 30 (Saturday): 1:30-3 p.m. (Back Together Saturday)
– Aug. 1 (Monday): 1-2:45 p.m.
– Aug. 2 (Tuesday): 8:30-10 a.m.
– Aug. 3 (Wednesday): 8:45-10:30 a.m.
– Aug. 4 (Thursday): 8:45-10:30 a.m.
– Aug. 5 (Friday): 8:45-10:30 a.m.
– Aug. 6 (Saturday): 1:30-3 p.m. (Red & White Practice)
– Aug. 8 (Monday): 1:30-3 p.m.
– Aug. 9 (Tuesday): 8:45-10:30 a.m.
– Aug. 10 (Wednesday): 8:45-10:30 a.m.