The NFC playoff picture is a little more clear entering Week 17. The NFC West, North and South have all been clinched. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have clinched a playoff berth. The NFC East title and two wild-card berths are still up for grabs.
Here is what the playoff race looks like right now.
- Green Bay Packers, 12-3 (clinched NFC North)
- New Orleans Saints, 11-4 (clinched NFC South)
- Seattle Seahawks, 11-4 (clinched NFC West)
- Washington Football Team, 6-9
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 10-5 (clinched wild card)
- Los Angeles Rams, 9-6
- Chicago Bears, 8-7
- Arizona Cardinals, 8-7
The Bears hold the tiebreakers with the Cardinals for common opponents.
Read on for playoff scenarios to play out in Week 17.