We talked yesterday about the NFC, now it is the AFC and who you will be rooting for.
Let’s take a look.
- Kansas City Chiefs – The best team in the NFL with the best player in the NFL. The Chiefs look unstoppable, but I guess we will see what the playoffs bring.
- Buffalo Bills – Yes, those Bills the Arizona Cardinals beat. Their offense can definitely keep pace with anyone. The question becomes, do they have enough defense to get stops?
- Pittsburgh Steelers – The complete opposite. They will make life difficult on opposing offenses, but their offense looks pedestrian at best.
- Tennessee Titans – Another offensive powerhouse, their first round matchup with the Baltimore Ravens should be a doozy.
- Baltimore Ravens – They have a chip on their shoulder after last year. They get a shot at revenge with their opening game against the Titans.
- Cleveland Browns – Maybe the Cardinals are a year away, like the Browns last season. They’ve been on a heater, but have to take on their division rivals and the big brother Steelers in their first playoff game in a while.
- Indianapolis Colts – The Colts didn’t win pretty, but they won a lot with defense and now a dominant rushing attack with Jonathan Taylor.
The AFC is tough. I don’t mind any team outside of Pittsburgh, they’ve won too much.
I’d probably prefer to see the Ravens beat the Titans, Browns beat the Steelers and Colts over the Bills, but outside if the Browns, I don’t have heavy feelings anyway.
I’d rank my AFC pretences:
Chiefs (only because they just won, I love this team and how they play)
What about you?