Let’s take a look at our options.
- Green Bay Packers – Packers are on a bye week. Have the best quarterback in the NFC and likely MVP winner in Aaron Rodgers. Their offense is incredible, the top ranked DVOA offensively and their defense is middle of the pack, but plays well from ahead.
- New Orleans Saints – Maybe the best defense in the NFL, with Drew Brees back, what will the offense be like? Alvin Kamara is the “X-Factor”. Take on the Chicago Bears in round one.
- Seattle Seahawks – Their offense has fallen quite a bit, but they have all of the weapons there still. What can Russell Wilson do? Their defense has picked it up quite a bit lately, let’s see what they can do against their division rival Los Angeles Rams in round one.
- Washington Football Team – Good for Alex Smith. One of the best defenses in the NFL, but there is no way they beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in round one, right?
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Tom Brady back in the playoffs, shocking. Bucs against the Football Team.
- Los Angeles Rams – Need Jared Goff back to have a shot, the Arizona Cardinals are not walking through that door. Can their defense keep them in it?
- Chicago Bears – Another good defense, but doesn’t seem like they will be able to keep up with the New Orleans Saints opening weekend. Although, Mitch Trubisky has looked decent.
Who do you like?
I think I am going for the Packers or Bears. I don’t know what I think of the Saints, and I obviously like the WFT, but not going to expect anything.
Hope the Seahawks and Rams both lose.