Wildcat fans will get their first extended look at Arizona football under Jedd Fisch on Saturday when the program hosts its annual spring game at Arizona Stadium. The Wildcats have lost 12 straight games dating back to 2019, but there are many reasons to tune in.
Arizona is integrating plenty of new players while implementing a pro-style offense and Don Brown’s blitz-heavy defense. UA legends Rob Gronkowski and Tedy Bruschi will be coaching the teams and Adia Barnes and Tommy Lloyd will be honorary captains. Plus, UA will welcome 5,000 fans after not being able to host any during the 2020 season.
It should make for a fun afternoon in the sun and here’s all the info you need to tune in, along with links to spring football coverage.
Arizona spring game time, details:
- Date: Saturday, April 24, 2021
- Game time: 12 p.m. PT
- Location: Arizona Stadium, Tucson, Arizona
- TV channel: Pac-12 Network
- Live stream: Pac-12.com/live
- Live stats: Arizona Stat Broadcast
- What to watch for in Arizona football’s Spring Game
- ‘Not much’ separation between Gunner Cruz, Will Plummer in Arizona quarterback competition
- Briefly committed to another team, Stanley Berryhill III has been Arizona’s spring MVP
- Don Brown pleased with Arizona’s defensive progress despite limited numbers, spring practice restrictions
- Putting quarterbacks under center among most noticeable changes to Arizona’s offense in spring practice
- After opting out in 2020, Christian Young ready to take on key ‘Viper’ role for Arizona
- Thanks to transfer portal rescues, Arizona’s receiving corps sports depth, experience
- Improved decision-making high on Arizona QB Will Plummer’s list entering second season
- Gunner Cruz relishing second chance to play for Arizona, compete for starting quarterback job
- Don Brown wasting no time getting Arizona up to speed on his defense
- An inside look at Jedd Fisch’s first day of practice at Arizona