For real this time!
Last year, on March 11th, Jim welcomed us all to the 16th season of AZSP Fantasy baseball. The spots quickly filled up. It looked like it was going to be a lot of fun. Later that very day, Rudy Gobert tested positive for COVID-19, and the rest, quite literally, is history. I feel confident that we won’t have a repeat today 😀
Anyway, it is me, ish95, your Entertainment Manager for AZ Snakepit. In addition to your weekly dose of comedy (comedy not guaranteed), Pit Your Wits, I will also be commissioner of the Minor League for Fantasy Baseball. I’m going to keep it simple and copy/paste most of this from Jim’s announcement last year.
- There are two leagues. The Premiere League, which is full, and The Minor Leagues. If you’re in the Premiere Leagues, don’t worry! Jim will still be handling that. I think.
- There will be 12 spots available in the Minor Leagues. The first 12 people to speak up in the comments will get in, with anyone after that point being on the waiting list, in case anyone in the first batch doesn’t respond to their invitation.
- Speaking of which, make sure the email address on your SnakePit profile is up to date, because that’s where the invitation will be going.
- Yahoo Sports is the provider of choice. We will be going with 5×5 standard rotisserie categories, head-to-head, snake draft for the settings.
- As an added incentive, the winner of the Minor Leagues gets a promotion next season to the Premiere League!
That’s all there is to it! Sign up in the comments below and let’s get this started!